September 29, 2010

I'll Be Looking for You

I have been ill recently. Some of my friends guessed this was because I had been thinking of something too hard.

Or someone.

True, their words are. A meeting in eye, a hand shake can mean a lot for one person. These are able to awake a strong feeling, deep in one's mind, and unwittingly is a strong affection toward the person's psyche, giving a strong pressure.

I was looking for a place to sit, one day, before I found an empty space. I took the seat, and at first, I realized not who was sitting next to me. I didn't even care. I started to look around, my mind flew up high.

Just before I realized her, sitting next to me. My vision blurred, I didn't see clearly. Still, I did not recognize who she was.


After around one minute, my vision started to form, and sitting next to me was a girl, I did not recognize, still. I didn't even know. But a sensation struck inside me, giving a tremble deep inside my heart. I finally recognized her as no one I've ever known, but an angelic form, of a girl I've been wishing of.

As long as I was sitting there, I peeked over her, with the hope she peeked me back and didn't recognize me peeking her; at the same time. At one moment, we stared at each other, and she gave me a smile.

I was stunned.

My biggest regret was missing a chance to ask 'What's your name?'. But regret is regret; it is irreversible. But until now, I'm still thinking of her. Anytime. Anywhere. Such slight meeting makes it rather difficult for me to keep my memories of her face, but I know the guide of feeling will tell m that it is her if I met her once again. Just if.

My biggest hoping:

Dear girl in pink, 
I do not even know you. I may not remember you, but the fact is that I'm thinking of you. And I know I'll know you when I see you again - if I have such chance. I hope you'd also like to see me. Or either, what I will do is:


2 comments:

  1. if she's on the same church with you, shouldn't you be seeing much of her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's it, I don't know whether she's from the same church or not.. I mean yes, she was there, sitting next to me on that church, but I don't know where does she come from :/

    ReplyDelete